Sunday, June 15, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

So, my sis-in-law Candace shared with me this online quiz. I was a little surprised to find out that I was tagged as a Jasmine. Emmy would be mortified to think that her mom was the "immodest one" so I guess I'd better keep this little secret to myself (and all of you...). I guess I thought I was more like Snow White- constantly cleaning, or Cinderella-also constantly cleaning, or oh, I don't know. Do I really fit the description of a Jasmine though??? Hmmm, I'm not so sure.


Take the quiz at: http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354




You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

I actually didn't expect to be Belle, I was surprised! I thought for sure I would be either Cinderella or Snow White too. But, I'll take what I get! It also makes me CRAVE going to Disneyland. That is my most FAVORITE place to be!

Shannon said...

Loved this! I put it on my blog too. I am Ariel - go figure! I would have thought Cinderella- or maybe I just wished to be her!

JaNece said...

Jenny!!! YAY! I'm so excited that you'll be in Utah. It would be so fun to see you. Good luck with selling your house and the big move! Jordan is a manly man, so he can handle it! :) Can't wait to see you and your cute cute kid!

sarah said...

Hello! Hope you guys are liking Utah!!