Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bring Levi home, ALREADY!

Okay, so I know I've probably lost a few readers in the past few months or so, since it's been that long that I've posted. Sorry. One of my friends said "Will you bring your baby home from the hospital already!" Well, we're now home, for the time being. Actually for about another week and a half.... It's still crazy to think that Jordan left Colorado mid-April for a new job in SLC. For those of you who don't know, we're moving to Utah! I won't bore you with all the bitter-sweet feeling I've been going through, but we're definitely going to miss Parker and all our wonderful friends here. Thank heavens for blogs and email and great cell phone plans and the fact that everyone comes to visit family in Utah, right???? Here is your open and standing invitation to come and visit us whenever you can! We would absolutely LOVE that.

So since it's been just me at home with the kiddos, it seems like I'm always holding AT LEAST one baby or cleaning the house in hopes for a showing, which doesn't leave much room for typing or taking pictures... I'm trying my best though. Here's a picture update on the fam:

Here's our cute little man hangin' tough!

Logan is so excited to have his braces and expander off! What a handsome smile!

Alyssa is absolutely smitten with Levi. She calls him "boy" and searches the house for him when she wakes from her nap, then smothers him with sweet kisses.

Alyssa after her ice cream cone with Emmy and neighbor Kaydee. Emmy's new hobby includes roly poly hunting. She's always got at least a dozen in her hand...

The Fantastic Four

We are a happy family! Easter 2008

5 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

What a cute, cute family you have! It's crazy to think Bryan has a brother with FOUR kids! Wow! Technically,if I did things the way my mom did, I would have three already. Crazy! It's good to see smiling faces amidst all of the rough times you've had to go through the past couple of months. Hang in there, you're on your way here to Utah!

Shannon said...

Please don't go! We love you and your family too much to see you leave. Maybe you can come back for basketball season at least? :)
We love you guys!

Heather said...

Can't wait till you get here. Let us know so I can send Rich to help you out! And lets get together, yeah yeah yeah... Good luck with the move. Everything will turn out great!

Abby said...

Jenny, you are a person I truly wish I would have gotten to know better. Tim always said... You know Abby, I think you and Jenny could be good friends. I'm sorry we never got that chance to be good friends. I feel like I really missed out on that opportunity. Like you said, at least we have our blogs to keep in touch! If you need any help packing please let me know! I'm an expert packer! :)

Shannon said...

She really is Jenny. Trust me - you want her help!