Monday, February 25, 2008

Drumroll please...Announcing: Levi Bryan Snedaker!






After much thought, we decided on the perfect name for the new little man in our lives. We both love the name Bryan and what it represents on both sides of our family. Strength, courage, love, loyalty, generosity and adventure. What a namesake this little one is taking on but with what we've seen of him thus far, we're sure he's up to the challenge. Mom loves that he's eating and sleeping so well, something that I'm sure will change once we're home and don't have the luxury of around the clock nurses.
He's sweet and cute and such a good baby!

We were thrilled that Grandma and Grandpa Snedaker and Uncle Bryan and Aunt Melissa just happened to fly into town the same night little Levi was born! We had a lot of fun visiting with them in the hospital. It was Grandma and Grandpa to the rescue for Logan, Emmy and Alyssa. They were thrilled to have a slumber party with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Bry and Aunt Meliss. We thank them for all that they have done for our family. We couldn't have made it without them.

7 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats, Jordan and Jenny! I can't wait to see that adorable Levi Strauss as soon as you guys move to Utah and come over for football parties!!!

Heather said...

Yeah!! Your cute baby boy is here! Levi is such a cute name too! We are so happy for your family, and you to not be prego any more! We wish you luck in the weeks ahead, trying to settle into a new routine! Keep us posted on all the fun changes! And Congrats again! Job well done:)

Brando said...

It kills me how Jenny can have a baby and still look good. ;) Congrats guys!! All I need to do now is plan a trip to come see the new arrival. Take care & check out my latest post!

Julie said...

Hey jenny! Great minds think alike. I ordered those exact shirts for my girls when Quin was born. You all look beautiful and very happy!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan. What a good looking family you have! Congrats on your new son and the three others I missed until now. I'd love to hear from you, sometime, when you have the time. Email me at swisscream@gmail.com and well catch up. Okay?
-Christian Hootman

Heather said...

I keep hoping you'll do a new post soon... But I'm sure you're way busy with baby, school ending and moving... Let us know when you are coming! Can't wait to see you again.