Sunday, January 13, 2008

8 Weeks and Counting...



This one's for all off my family who says they want to see pic's of me pregnant. I say count yourself lucky if you haven't and my goodness you've had four chances!!! I'm feeling pretty good, though I'm getting tired of the constant Braxton Hicks and love kicks. We're (Little Juan and mama) not getting much sleep as of late, but know it's only going to get worse before it gets better. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get the scoop on when and if the doctor wants to induce. We'll be hedging our bets whether he comes early on his own like Emmy, or waits for a personal invitation to the party like Logan and Alyssa. Any thoughts??? Let us know what you think!

5 comments:

Brando said...

WHOOO HOOO, I'm the first person to make a comment to this blog!

Okay so you are probably asking yourself who this is...well its only your favorite cousin Brando, you know the one down in Utard! Somehow I managed to find this and it made me miss all you guys all over again.

Jen...for the sake of not sounding to weird...you look really good for a pregnant lady.

Anyways here's my blog that I'm working on so be sure to check back so you can make posts and what not to see how things are going. I've got a LOT of work to do on it since its being built from the ground up.

Miss you guys and love you tons...take care!!

Heather said...

You look great!! How exciting to add a new baby to your family! Ready or not, here it comes... I always hated it when people asked me if I was ready. Did it really matter if I was or not? Well, you'll do great and baby will be wonderful!!!

Kristin said...

Jenny, you look simply mah-velous! As if there was any doubt! You always look great! 8 weeks, woo-hoo! Tell Emmy that I am so proud of her and that she should charge the tooth fairy a pulling fee because she was so brave! Love you!

Julie said...

Hey cute Jenny! I started my own blog too. The presure got to me. Acutally I just really like the whole journaling aspect. And it really is a good way to keep in touch. Even though we are good friends and I see you on a regular basis, this goes a little deeper. YOu are one of my most favorite people!! I love you! Check us out. Thewilliamsjourney.blogspot.com

Heather said...

What is your due date? I'm too lazy to look at when you posted this blog and count the weeks till baby comes... But I'm sure it is so soon! Can't wait to hear the big news! Good luck