Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Great Job!




Today I want to let everyone know just how proud I am of my wonderful husband! He'd die if he knew I was writing about him, but I just can't help it! In April, Jordan took a new position with Wells Fargo. Within one week he had to pack up and leave behind great friends, a home he loved so much he wanted to be buried there (I'm not kidding) and left his family, which I know was very hard for him. He's a very involved dad and missed his kids greatly. He only was able to come be with us one, short weekend a month. The job transition has been very challenging and between going in very early and staying late, he comes home exhausted and brain-fried. Three months, one sprained ankle, and a broken toe later, our family is finally back together and for that we are so grateful. Throughout all of this he's had a great attitude and continues to not only lift everyone else up but keep us all in stitches. What a great example he is to me. I feel so privileged to be the wife of such a great man.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

If I had a glass in my hand, I'd raise it high and say, "Here's to you, J-Man!" We love ya!

Shannon said...

Jordan is awesome! He was always such a great coach to my kids and I appreciate the attention he gave them. He will be sorely missed this basketball season!
By the way - you're awesome too Jenny!

Dave and Candace said...

Amen! Although I'd say he's a pretty lucky guy too.

Steph said...

Jorean, now that you're closer, we need to have a roomie reunion! Shane lives in Sandy I believe, Shawn is in Boise, and Jon just built a big house here. We'll have to get something planned!

Bry and Meliss said...

Jordan is a great example to all of us! Bry and I got to see first hand his rough times being away from you guys. I felt so bad! I'm so glad to see the Jordan smile back. What a great feeling for all of us!

Julie said...

This post makes me miss you all that much more. I hope you all are doing well. You look great!

JaNece said...

Gotta love Jordan! He is just a sweet heart! As are YOU! I'm dying to see you! Let's hang out, we're practically neighbors!