Monday, November 26, 2007

Surprise Dad- the ponies came off!



This morning after Alyssa and I got Dad, Logan and Emmy off for the day, I was trying to do Alyssa's hair. She let me know that she really didn't appreciate me trying to put her hair in ponies. (She has a mullet just like Emmy did.) She needed a trim anyway, so I went out on a limb and cut three inches off! Major cut, considering she probably only has four to five inches total! I wonder what Daddy's going to think when he gets home tonight???? She looks so grown up now and she thinks so too. She ran to the bathroom and uh-uh-uhed until I lifted her up so she could see herself in the mirror. All smiles.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So what did Daddy think?

John Todd said...

What’s going on Jordan, Brent was a little slow in telling me about your blog, but now that I know it’s here I will check in from time to time to see the latest. Congrats on the new one on the way.

Hope all is well
John Todd

JaNece said...

Hi miss Jenny! It is so fun to see your beautiful family! You and Jordan both look the same! And thats a good thing b/c you are beautiful! glad to see things are oging well and you are happy!

love, JaNece