Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ta-Da!!!!

Wow!~ I can't believe that little ol' me stumbled my way through and created a blog! I've now proved that ANYTHING is possible.

Jordan's been asking me to do this for a while now, and with Kris, Uncle Bry and Aunt Sugar's encouragement, here we are! I'm not sure if I'll have anything worthy of your time and reading but I hope that you enjoy pictures and periodic postings of all members of our family.

Sneak Peek: This coming week's blog will contain ultrasound pic's with an announcement of the gender! Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

Yay! Welcome to bloggin! It's so much fun, I was so addicted to putting it together. What a perfect way to keep in touch and keep pictures updated. We love you guys! Bry and Meliss (Shugah!)

Kristin said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you've made to the world of blogging! We can't wait to see more pictures and hear the big announcement! Love you!